Need a Venue on the Isle of Wight?
Coffee Lounge & Hall Hire
Endless layout possibilities
- The upstairs hall can easily accommodate up to 120 guests/people
- The coffee lounge on the ground floor is comfortably suitable for 50 guests.
- The chairs can be arranged in different layouts or removed to provide a large open space suitable for activities or set out with tables.
- The hall is set up with a PA system
- Overhead projection screens are available for use either in the coffee lounge or the hall
- Hire of Lower Coffee Lounge £20 per hour
- Hire of Upper Hall £25 per hour
- Hire for both parts of the building £30 per hour
- For Sunday hire there is an additional £10 charge
- Caretaker Fee – if a caretaker is needed there the cost is £20
- Discounted rates available for community groups, regular bookings and charities
Bright & Airy RoomsWe have two areas available for hire, the Hall upstairs and the coffee lounge downstairs. Both are light and airy spaces and ideal for small or large groups. The kitchen is perfect for preparing drinks and light refreshments.
For the comfort of visitors with mobility difficulties, our church has wheelchair access, a lift to the upper hall, and disabled toilet facilities on both the ground floor and upper hall.
Find Out More
Minister: Rev Mark Evans
Mobile: 07909 590370
Administrator and Finance & Facility Manager: Becci Bell
Telephone: 01983 506657
Mobile: 01983 506657 for texts only
- Exercise Classes
- Dance Classes
- Breakfast Meetings
- Private Parties
- Music Examinations